Fields of law
- Real estate law
- Company law and company succession
- law of succession – also international
- Marriage contracts, last wills and inheritance contracts
- Right of Beekeeping
- Mediation in family, succession and commercial conflicts
- University degree of law in Freiburg/ Breisgau
- Lawyer since 1978
- Notary from 1987 to 2020
- Mediator since 1996
- Foreign languages: English, Italian
- Awarded the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany for the implementation of cross border mediation in conflicts involving parents and children.
- Awarded the Sokrates-prize for mediation 2010 for his work as a long-standing mediator and as a “mediator of mediation” in institutional contexts.
- Awarded the Winwinno 2016 together with Jamie Walker in the category “Promoting Family Peace” for their commitment and dedication on a pro-bono basis to the development and establishment of mediation as a means to settle international family conflicts.
- Patron of the non-profit organization MiKK e.V. International Mediation Centre for Family Conflict and Child Abduction
- PracticeForte Board of Advisors
- Former board member of the BAFM (Federal working group for family mediation)
- Beekeeper association Berlin-Zehlendorf
- Legal advisor of the Berlin Beekeeper’s Association